The most interesting person I follow on Instagram

I do not follow many people on social Media, I only have Instagram as a social media, and the most famous person I follow is Lionel Messi, Messi was the first famous person I started to follow on Instagram in 2016, on Instagram I follow only family, friends, rappers and football players (I only follow Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo).

Messi was my idol during childhood, I liked to see him play at FC Barcelona, I remember that I started following Barcelona because my father liked to see Alexis Sanchez, but I also liked Messi more.

Messi In addition to having become my favorite player, he has also become under my opinion the best footballer of all time, I consider this so because he has won all possible titles, in addition to being the footballer with more ballon d'or.

Last year during the World Cup in Qatar 2022, as Chile failed to qualify for the World Cup, the team he supports was Argentina, and this was because Messi is Argentine and wanted him to win the World Cup, because it was the only title that was missing. I remember that the World Cup final was very exciting and made me very happy to see Messi to be world champion.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs