My grandfather Jorge

 

I would like to talk about one of the most important people for me, my grandfather of my mother, Jorge or "compadre", as I liked to tell him as a child, it is very important for me, since when I was a child, I take care of me and it was like it was like If I were a father for me, since my father went to study at the University of Valparaíso, and my mother, who also studied a technical career in Curicó.

I saw my mother almost always, but I saw my dad very little, we are from Pichilemu and at that time we didn't have much money. That is why I love my grandfather very much, because although she is not my true grandfather (my mother never met her true father), she became my best friend when I was a small child.

He is a tall and strong man and is now a bit fat, has a strong character, but it is a love of the person, during his life he was a very hardworking man, but now he works leaving his own cabins.

Today we talked little, but I have a photo of mine, when I was about 2 years old, in which I am with him.








Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs