Activities I enjoy

 One of the activities that I like to do the most is bike, I began to ride a bicycle since I am 8 years old, I remember that when I was little it cost me a lot to learn to ride a bicycle, because I had little balance and I fell several times.

Last year, it was a bicycle every day, this because my house in Pichilemu remains in a hill, and it is very comfortable to bicycle from my home to the center of Pichilemu, because the road is fallen. I also remember that this was also the reason I always went to school by bicycle.

What I like most about a bicycle is that for me it is something relaxing, I like to ride a bicycle during the mornings, in very natural areas full of trees, it generates a feeling of tranquility to ride places like that.

In addition, I like to ride a bicycle because I like to go to "Punta de Lobos", which is one of my favorite places in my city, I remember that last year I was very often for that place, I recommend it to visit because it is one of The best Pichilemu places.

Comentarios

  1. I recently learned to ride a bike, but I really enjoy it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went to Pichilemu one time but I didn't visit "Punta de Lobos" because there was a lot of traffic (I think it was a piblic holiday).

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

my all time top songs