Bahai temple

 I'm not a person who travels a lot, I really like the south of Chile but I think tourism has ruined those places a bit. so I would like to write about a little trip I took this year. In june I went alone to see the Bahai temple, I remember that during the week to the Bahai temple I had nothing to do for university, so I decided to travel there because I was bored.

That day I was at my aunt's house, who lives in Macul, so I had to take the metro, line 4, I got on at "Los presidentes" and got to "Grecia", where I had to take a bus that left me near the temple. I remember that I had to walk for an hour to get to the temple, I got very tired because the way was uphill.

I remember that when I arrived at the temple the first thing I did was go to the bathroom to wet my face, that day it was a little hot but since it was at altitude there was a lot of wind. When I looked at the temple for the first time it seemed bigger than I expected. I really like the route to get to the temple, it was curved path full of nature. 

What I liked most about the Bahai temple was the interior of that place, which was very quiet so you had the feeling of being a religious place. Another thing I liked about that place was the view it had, you could see a large part of Santiago. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs