My experience in this second semester

My second semester studying at fau was very good, can do all my jobs without much difficulty, In general I like all the subjects this semester.

Physics was not difficult, it is easier than mathematics, and I am very happy because I got a 7 in the last test, although in the second test I also got my worst grade, which was a 2,5. fundamentals of architecture and investigation of the environment were very entertaining and I was able to learn a lot from my professors. 

I am also very happy with English 4, because I have never been very good with English, but I have managed to learn English and I have really enjoyed doing blongs.

I am also very happy with my grades in workshop 2, With my project that deals with an inflated nylon balloon that carries a fabric, I have managed to obtain the highest grade in my section. Another reason why I am happy with my second semester in the fau is because I managed to make good friendships, in my workshop work, I managed to complement in a great way with my group, I am very happy with the group that I have. 

I don't know what the next semester will be like, I guess it will be more complicated, but I feel prepared and happy to face it and hope it will be as good as this second semester.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs