My trip to Puerto Montt

 I have never been a person who travels too much in Chile, during the year I am studying and during the summers I almost always work, but I remember that when I was 9 years old, I traveled with my parents and grandmother to Puerto Montt. 

I remember that the reason I traveled to Puerto Montt was because I asked my dad: which is the cleanest city in Chile?, and my dad told me it was Puerto Montt, and since I didn't know that city, my dad took me there in his car. I remember that the trip lasted about 10 hours and that we went through many tolls.

When we arrived in Puerto Montt I thought it was very beautiful, I loved seeing its sky, which was very blue. I found that Puerto Montt was a modern city but it also had a lot of vegetation, it had very clean air, I remember that the only thing I didn't like about Puerto Montt was that it rained a lot there.

The last time I traveled to Puerto Montt was 6 years ago, and it was because it was the end of the 8th grade field trip, and that trip was also very good, I would like to travel to Puerto Montt again, but today I don't have time or money. :(





Comentarios

  1. I have never been to Puerto Montt, it looks like a wonderful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it´s a long journey, but this look very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I enjoyed visiting Puerto Montt. I remember going to a fish market in a really interesting area. I didn´t stay long because I was visiting some friends in Puerto Varas.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs