My favorite Book


The Alchemist

I have never been a big fan of reading, the few books I have read been because I have an exam at school about test, but a book that I read at school and that I really liked was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

I have always loved adventure stories and treasure hunt, but this book is unique, because in addition being  an adventure story it is also a self-help book. The Alchemst considers it a self-help book because it talks a lot about dreams and how they are important for life and that you should never give up on getting what you want. In addition to this, The Alchemist has interesting story where the protagonist travels through different countries such as Spain, Marocco and Egypt. Also, this book has a very good ending.

I Remember when I was 14 year old and I read this book. At first I wasn't very interested in reading it because I don't really like reading, but when I realized that the story had a background and also talks about a story of adventure and personal growth, I really liked it. I also remember that I finished reading this book in a few days and when I had to take the exam I did very well.

 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs