My experience in english

I started learning English at school when I was 6 years old, and it has always been difficult for me to learn to speak English. I remember that when I was a child I didn't like English very much, because it was very difficult for me, but later when I was already in high school I realized that it is important to learn English.

I remember that when I was 16 years old I wanted to learn English so I started going to an English course, where my teacher Ryan taught me how to speak better in English.

Nowadays I enjoy my English classes at FAU, I like the freedom we have to write a blog from the computer, I would like to practice more English outside of class, but I have a very complicated schedude, I am also always busy doing group work for workshop.

I would like to continue learning English in the future, because I feel that it is necessary to be able to readd more information that is on the internet.

I would also like to continue learning English because I would like to travel to England in the future, I really like football and I would like to see a Premier League match. I like Liverpool football club and I would like to see Liverpool vs Everton, which is the classic of the city of liverpool.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs