my all time top songs

1.- It Ain't hard to tell

One of my favorite songs, it came out in 1994 on the albun "illmatic" by Nas, who is my favorite rapper, I like this song because of its sample, which is sampled from Michael Jackson, also I like his lyrics that talk about life in New York, specifically in the Bronx.



2.- Jeremías 17-5

This song is by Cancerbero and came out in 2012 on the album "Muerte", What I like about this song is how it talks about betrayal, and I really like its music video, I also like it because Canserbero expresses all his feelings in this song.





3.- The world Is Yours

My second favorite song by Nas , also belongs to the ilmatic album, In this song I really like the rhythm that DJ Premier gives it, I like the lyrics of this song because even though the title is "The world Is Yours" it does not speak of a positive message but rather shows the reality of the New York.



4.- Without Me

I haven't heard this song in a long time, but when I was a kid I really liked it. This song is by Eminem and came out in 2002 on the album "The eminem Show", when I was a kid I liked Eminem bet I liked his alterego Slim Shady because it was very crazy.



5.- Mista Uanteik

This song is by "Lil Supa" and came out in 2012 on the album "Claro", I like this song so much that I knew the Lyrics by heart, what I like about this song is how "Lil Supa" tells us what his life is like a rapper, saying that he doesn't like fame and just wants money to make more albums.




Comentarios

  1. I knew the first song, but rap is not really my favorite genre.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Thomas, this is my rap band - https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/artist/2Q0yFv8UcEkyLIgr8YNR9Y?si=7RhgzZM7TyyvtqT4a-U8DA

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy