Thomas Blogs

Last year I went to the only two shows I have been in my life, I also wanted to go see wu tang clan in 2020 in the movistar arena but it was canceled due to the covid-19. 
On September two I went to the Caupolican Theater to see wos, the show lasted two hours approximately and it was not very expensive.
I went with my friends and we had a good time, I did not take photos because I dont like to do it, I prefer to pay attention to the show.

The second show I went to was the bad bunny show, I didnt like because I was waiting nine hours in line outside the Estadio Nacional, the show was on 29 october that day is was too hot.
I went with my friends and they had a better time than me because they are fans of bad bunny I an not so much, another reason why I didnt have such a good time was because my dog died a week before the show :(

These are the only shows I ve been to in my life, because I lived in Pichilemu and it was very difficult for me to go to a concert.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs