Cultural radar

 I chose to read "On my radar: Danny Robins's", in the aspects of culture that talked are: theatre (Dear England is about the period from Gareth Southgate becoming England manager to the Qatar World Cup), music (Ghost is satanic metal band), films (Host is a horror film about like Blair Witch for the pandemic era), books (Holy Island is about it a detective story) , website (Rebrickable it's about LEGO), restaurant (The collab they sell burgers and beer) and TV (Unforgotten is a series that is about detectives).

I don't know the aspects of culture that I recommend but they I thonk they are interesting.The ones that caught my attention the most were play about "Dear England", because I like football and I find a play about this interesting also an analysis of toxic masculinity and the problems of English culture I also find them interesting as topics.

Other aspects of culture it called my attention was the "Host" film, because I like horror films and a horror film about the era of the pandemic is interesting.

Comentarios

  1. I knew about Ghost because my brother in law is a fan of the band … la parte del concierto no la entendí

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Puerto Montt

Activities I enjoy

my all time top songs